Benefits of using our Spider Mite Control
- Kills all mites and their eggs, ending the life cycle
- Safe up to day of harvest when used as directed
- Safe around children & pets when used as directed
- Safe for use with beneficial bugs when used as directed
How our Spider Mite Control works
- Spider mites destroy plant cells by sucking out their contents and 217C unique formula works by providing a barrier which is harmless to the plant, but fatal to the mites. 217C kills the spider mites eggs and kills the life cycle by coating the eggs with an oily shield that blocks respiration to the egg; therefore no hatching will occur, they will just dry out.
- 217C is made up of 100% pure rosemary botanical extracts highly water soluble. We process raw certified organic botanicals and herbs in-house, ensuring oils and terpenes have a consistent potency across all of our products. The botanical extracts are all food grade GRAS (generally recognized as safe when used as directed) materials, that are fully biodegradable, and not toxic to animals. It is exempt from EPA registration under minimum risk pesticide exempted under FIFRA section 25(b). It can be used on a wide variety of plants, fruits, and vegetables.
Types of pests our Spider Mite Pesticide can kill
- 217C kills spider mites, broad mites, russet mites and their eggs.
Where to use our Spider Mite Control
- Home & Gardens
- Mix 217C with SNS-244C, SNS-PC
How to Mix our Spider Mite Killer for use
SNS 217C Spider Mite Control - Concentrate
- Mixing 217C: Shake well before mixing. Mix 21 oz. of concentrate per gallon of water. For best results use warm (70 degrees F) Distilled or “Chlorine Free” water.
- Spider mite spray: Make sure to spray under the leaves where spider mites hide & lay their eggs. Do not use under direct sunlight or grow lamps.
Say Good-bye To Spider Mites! SNS-217C™ Kills Mites & their eggs SNS-217™ is fully biodegradable and non toxic to animals. Safe and Effective! How it Works SNS-217™’s unique formula works by providing a barrier which is harmless to the plant, but fatal to the mites. The natural salts and fatty acids derived from Rosemary extracts disrupt the insect cell structure and increase the permeability of its membranes. Cell contents then leak from damaged cells and the spider mites quickly dehydrate and die. SNS-217™ Spider Mite Control kills the spider mite eggs by coating the eggs with an oily shield that disrupts the respiration to the egg; therefore no hatching will occur, they will just dry out.
Our Product has been tested in our lab on delicate new growth, clones, tomatoes, roses and other plants.
Not for sale in AL, AR, CT, DE, GA, IN, IA, KS, LA, MS, NH, NM, ND, OK, SC, SD, UT, WV and WY at this time.
SNS 217C Conc. 1.5 oz Pouch | SNS 217C Conc. Pint | SNS 217C Conc. Gallon