Treat your plants with care that comes directly from another leafy source. Dyna-Gro's Pure Neem Oil is cold-pressed from the seeds of the Neem tree. This organic leaf polish can be used on any plant to produce clean, shiny leaves. Pure Neem Oil leaves a natural shine on leaves without clogging the stomata.
Dyna-Gro’s pure, organic, cold pressed Neem Oil comes directly from the seeds of Indian neem tree. In India, products from the neem tree have been used for thousands of years for a variety of applications including their horticultural and medicinal benefits.
Neem Oil Features
- Neem Oil leaf polish should be applied early or late in the day as hot sunlight may cause leaf burn.
- Neem Oil may be applied as a foliar spray.
- A mild dish washing liquid soap or other surfactants should be used to emulsify Neem Oil so it can be sprayed on plants.
- Warm or hot water will facilitate getting Neem Oil into suspension for a spray.
- Mix 1½ Tsp. Per quart of water (1 oz./gal.), plus ½ tsp. of Pro-TeKt or mild liquid dish soap per quart of water (2 tsp./gal.) as an emulsifier. Shake well.
- Neem Oil may solidify at cooler temperatures. Store above 65° F and below 95° F. If oil thickens, place the bottle in hot water.
- Spray the diluted solution generously on all leaf surfaces, including the undersides. Use once every 2 – 4 weeks. Apply early morning or late afternoon.
- Do not apply Neem Oil in direct sunlight. Always spot test plants first for sensitivity to sprays.
This item is a fast seller in our brick-and-mortar stores. We aim to keep our products in-store for a fast turnaround, but this item may take up to one to two weeks to be fulfilled. If this is the case, we will directly reach out and keep you updated on your order.
The Gallon is for Special Order Only and may take up to 1 week to be fulfilled.