Key features include:
- Comparable to commercial brewery chillers
- Chill 10 gallons down to 68°F in just 5 minutes using 58°F cooling water at 5 gallons per minute
- Saves money with the lowest water consumption on the market
- Stainless steel plates and fittings
- Includes heavy-gauge stainless steel mounting bracket
- Ultra compact (7.5" W, 4" D, 3" H)
- Brazed together with pure copper in an oxygen-free furnace with no potential leaks
- Super-low restriction is ideal for gravity feed
- Easy to clean and sanitize plus small enough to boil
- Garden-hose thread connections on water side mean no extra adapters needed
- 1/2" male NPT fittings on wort side connect with virtually any common hose connector
- Great for southern climates
- Compatible with our TopTier™ stand or Tower of Power™ LTE to make storage effortless
Blichmann Engineering is committed to continuous product improvement
This item is for special order only and may take up to 2 weeks to be fulfilled. If you are interested in a larger quantity, feel free to contact us at (585)475-0015.
The Therminator - Blichmann
The Therminator™ is the fastest way to chill your wort to yeast pitching temperature and get your fermentation off to a quick, bacteria-free start.
All 316 stainless steel plates and fittings.
Chill like the pros, as the Therminator™ is identical to commercial brewery chillers.
Brazed together with pure copper in an oxygen-free furnace, with no potential leaks like a gasketed unit!
Chill 10 gallons in 5 minutes to 68°F using 58°F cooling water at 5 gallons per minute (gpm).
Great for southern climates! (See notes on FAQ tab.)
Ultra compact (7.5" W, 4" D, 3" H)
Super-low restriction is ideal for gravity feed.
Easy to clean and sanitize, small enough to boil!*
Garden-hose thread connections on the water side means no extra adapters to buy!
1/2" male NPT fittings on wort side mates up with virtually all common hose-connector types, and they're easier to sanitize than female fittings!
With the lowest water consumption on the market, it saves you money!
Comes with heavy-gauge stainless mounting bracket.
Blichmann Engineering is committed to continuous product improvement, so design details may change from the photos shown.