Georgia Peach & Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce With The Red Velvet Top - The famous sauce with the red velvet top goes well with all food groups. Fantastic with breakfast dishes such as scrambled eggs. Great on fresh seafood, as a wing sauce or with all meat concepts. This multiple national award winner is flying off the shelves.
- 2005 NBBQA Championship - Won 4th Place - Hot Sauce Category
- 2003 International Scovie Awards - FIRST Place Mild Hot Sauce
- 2002 Grand Prize Recipe Ingredients Rehoboth Beach Chocolate Festival
- 2001 International Champion Hot Sauce - National Barbecue Association
- 2001 Boston's Pig and Pepper Festival - 2nd Place Hot Sauce
- 2000 National Fiery Foods Challenge - 3rd Place - Fruit Hot Sauce
- 2000 Champion Hot Sauce - Emmaus, Pa. Hot Sauce Festival
- 2000 International Champion - National Barbecue Association Gourmet Show - 2nd Place
- 1999 Chile Pepper Magazine Fiery Foods Challenge - 2nd Place
- 1999 2nd Place Philadelphia Book & Cook Gourmet Show
- 1998 First Place Scovie Award Winner - National Fiery Food Show
- 1998 Washington DC Hot Sauce Contest - 2nd Place
Written about in the New York Times, Woman's Day Magazine, Gourmet News, N.Y. Daily News, The National Culinary Review, Toronto's National Post, Chile Pepper Magazine, Fiery Foods Magazine & Baltimore Valley Times. For all of you afficionados out there this sauce is also available in a gallon-size bottle.
Made especially for Peppers in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
Ingredients: Cane sugar, Red Chili puree, vinegar, peaches, green Jalapeño peppers, salt, minced onions, tomatoes, Vidalia onions, Cayenne pepper, capsicum oil.